e-Commerce and the New Economy Certificate Course
Gain the skills employees and students need through 8 hours of self-paced online learning
This certificate course will prepare you to demonstrate the value that information systems and technology bring to organizations and customers. By integrating information systems with business strategy you can lead companies forward in the digital age.
The course investigates business strategies to optimize e-commerce opportunities. The technology foundations for establishing an e-commerce presence will also be explored. Technology strategies, platforms, and tactics enable the online shopping experience and empower the business and the consumer to achieve their individual goals in a collaborative environment.
You’ll also review the impact that online marketing and web site usability have on consumers embracing a company’s e-commerce solution.
- Investigate e-commerce opportunities and business strategies.
- Explore the structure and costs for establishing an e-commerce operation.
- Examine e-commerce platforms and transaction processing systems.
- Dissect the elements of online marketing for e-commerce success.
- Assess the impact web site usability has on e-commerce success.
Take this individual certificate course or take this course as part of the Digital Business and Technology Certificate series of courses.
The e-Commerce and the New Economy course is designed in partnership with Harrisburg University of Science & Technology, by a team of subject matter experts with years of experience working on the cutting edge of business technology.