Project Success and Innovation Certificate Course
Gain the skills employees and students need through 8 hours of self-paced online learning
This certificate course will prepare you to demonstrate the value that information systems and technology bring to organizations and customers. By integrating information systems with business and management operations you can lead companies forward in the digital age.
The course affirms the necessity of aligning business strategy and information systems projects. You’ll identify common project issues and ways to lessen their impact. Systems development methodologies will also be examined.
You’ll also consider the opportunities and challenges of creating global information systems and explore innovation with emerging technologies.
- Verify business alignment of information systems projects for an increased probability of success.
- Recognize common information systems project issues and ways to lessen their impact on project success.
- Evaluate information systems development methodologies and the role testing plays in systems development success.
- Consider the opportunities and challenges of creating global information systems.
- Explore emerging technology opportunities with a strategic digital business focus.
Take this individual certificate course or take this course as part of the Digital Business and Technology Certificate series of courses.
The Project Success and Innovation course is designed in partnership with Harrisburg University of Science & Technology, by a team of subject matter experts with years of experience working on the cutting edge of business technology.