The corporate faculty positions will support a partnership between Harrisburg University, Allegro Learning Solutions, and TalenSprint to deliver Blockchain boot camps in Philadelphia.
The graduate program & boot camps are prepared curriculum taught in a blended format with online content and face-to-face weekend sessions over 4 months. The corporate faculty member will deliver the prepared curriculum, advise students in the classroom, advise students in career preparation, and serve as the Blockchain subject matter expert (SME) for Harrisburg University.
These positions will be located primarily in Harrisburg & Philadelphia, and candidates who can travel to teach in Philadelphia and Harrisburg will be preferred, to accommodate future boot camps and graduate course locations.
- Deliver prepared curriculum in a graduate program in both online and face-to-face classroom sessions.
- Attend training and onboarding sessions to prepare for boot camp sessions.
- Conduct lab sessions on Blockchain.
- Help students solve difficulties in completing assignments and assessments.
- Resolve queries raised by students on Blockchain concepts and implementation.
- Advise students regarding career opportunities.
- Provide subject matter expertise for curricular adjustments and future curricular visioning
- Master’s degree in a related discipline.
Blockchain development and architecture experience, including:
- Hyperledger and multichain
- Cloud technologies involving creation of networks, storage and virtual machines
- Git/Git work flow
5-7 years in software development and architecting solutions with at least 1 year of experience in Blockchain related technologies. Specific skills desired include:
- Troubleshooting skills on blockchain, web technologies and cloud infrastructure.
- Developer role experience in blockchain or Bitcoin projects .
- Ability to apply sound blockchain concepts and related technology concepts.
- Peer-to-peer networks provisioning and deployment experience for distributed, decentralized applications.
- Awareness of current developments in Blockchain and Decentralized ecosystems.
1-3 years of adult training or post-secondary teaching experience.
PhD in a related discipline.
Primary: Philadelphia, PA
Secondary: Harrisburg, PA
Candidates interested in pursuing this opportunity, should forward a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the form below.
Harrisburg University: At a Glance
- Only science and technology-focused comprehensive university between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh
- Private, non-sectarian, nonprofit, urban, teaching university
- Located in the city of Harrisburg
- Incorporated in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania: December 12, 2001
- Chartered by Pennsylvania Department of Education: January 20, 2005
- Inaugural class arrived August 29, 2005
- Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, June 22, 2009
- 250 full- and part-time employees
- Signature 16-story, $73 million, state-of-the-art Academic Center
About Harrisburg University
At Harrisburg University, students find a cutting-edge education focused on high-demand fields. HU educates career-minded individuals in the science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) fields. We give our students the tools to succeed and shape communities. In turn, the STEM-educated workforce we produce helps stimulate the economy.
About Allegro Learning Solutions
Allegro’s mission is to re-energize existing educational materials and create new learning experiences that expand educational opportunities for an anytime, anywhere global audience. We connect the right content, in the right format, with the right audiences to expand global learning opportunities, develop in-demand skills, and strengthen the global talent pool.
Allegro Learning Solutions partners with educational institutions, subject matter experts, and content providers to identify education and training content that prepares institutions, businesses, and individuals to advance in today’s digital world. Along with our partners; our education, business and training consulting expertise; a collaborative mindset and an outcomes-focused approach; we enable organizations and individuals to optimize and expand education and training opportunities in a flexible and affordable way.
|Job Category||Corporate Faculty|